The Human Sexuality Program at Porto University in Portugal is again accepting applications for one postdoctoral Research Fellowship Grant.
Admission Requirement: PhD degree in Psychology or other related area(s).
- Experience in conducting neuro-psycho-physiological research associated with sexuality (40%)
- Experience in conducting experimental and laboratory studies (30%)
- Publications in scientific journals, as evidence by ISI or Scopus (30%)
Grant salary: The value of the grant is 1870.88 € per month, according to the remuneration applied to the scientific research career in Portugal.
Fellowship duration: The contract will last for a minimum of nine months which can be renewable depending on the implementation of ongoing projects and respective maintenance funding. The expected start is October 2017.
Work plan: The candidate will participate in ongoing research projects: 1) conduct of experimental studies in the laboratory, including recruitment of participants, assessment, and screening, 2) analysis and interpretation of results of physiological signals, 3) publication of articles in indexed journals, 4) development of support tasks to the Research Group in Human Sexuality from the Centre of Psychology of the University of Porto (CPUP), 5) project preparation for applying for research funding in sexuality topics.
The call is open until August 3, 2017
Application: Candidates should send their applications and supporting documents, preferably in digital form (e.g. PDF format), to the email address email@example.com with knowledge to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications may also be submitted in person at the Praça Gomes Teixeira, 4099-002, Porto during office hours or by post to the same address. The application should be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certificate of PhD degree
- Doctoral thesis
- Detailed curriculum vitae structured according to the preferential requirements
- Other documents relevant to the assessment of the qualification in related scientific area