TITLE OF POSITION/RANK: Postdoctoral Project Administrator
DEPARTMENT: Center for Ethics, Rose Hill
The Center for Ethics Education seeks a highly qualified early career social-behavioral scientist with demonstrated expertise in multi-method qualitative and quantitative research to serve as project administrator for an innovative 4-year NIMHD-funded project examining ethical issues in sexual health research involving LGBTQ youth. The position involves a high degree of autonomy, excellent written and oral communication skills, and the ability to integrate theoretical and methodological approaches to understanding LGBTQ youth development and protection of participant rights and welfare. The position is for a minimum of 2 years dependent upon continuing federal funding.
- Manage research activities on-site and with our off-site partner institution
- Supervise research assistants
- Conduct qualitative analysis of web-based focus group data
- Assist in the construction and validation of several new survey measures assessing developmental differences in adolescent research ethics, relevant attitudes, and ability to give independent informed consent
- Assist in the writing of papers for presentation and publication
- Have opportunities for developing and conducting project-related innovative research
- Doctoral degree in the social-behavioral sciences
- Experience with at least one of the following:
- Research involving adolescent risk behaviors
- Sexual minority populations
- Behavioral and biomedical approaches to HIV research
- Evidence of ability to coordinate project activities and manage multiple priorities
- Evidence of qualitative, quantitative, and advanced statistical analysis skills
- Evidence of skills to work with web-based platforms
For information about the Center, please visit www.fordham.edu/ethics.
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
START DATE: ASAP
Submit curriculum vitae, statement of experience, at least 1 representative publication and 2 letters of reference to:
Fordham University is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity and welcomes candidates of all backgrounds.