2018 IASR Conference Registration
The 2018 International Academy of Sex Research Annual Meeting will be held in Madrid, Spain from July 17-20, 2018.
Registration is now open via the 2018 Annual Meeting website. Members must retrieve their access code from their invitation email to register. Announcements about updates to conference events and deadlines will be posted as they become available.
Individuals who are not currently IASR members must be sponsored by a member to attend an annual meeting. If you do not know a current full member of IASR who can sponsor you, please contact Dr. Kelly Suschinsky, the Secretary-Treasurer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Student participants who are not already IASR members must also provide proof of their student status. Requests for sponsorship must be received well-before the registration deadlines.
Deadlines and prices (in Euros) for early, regular, and on-site registration are listed in the accompanying table. However, the deadline for regular registration has been extended to June 30. Fees for the 2018 meeting cover:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Conference materials/literature
- Welcome reception, refreshment breaks, and closing banquet
- Business meeting lunch (for members of the business committee)
- Certificate of attendance
On-site registrants will not receive a hard copy of the abstract booklet.
Any registration cancellations must be notified in writing to the IASR2018 Technical Secretariat at email@example.com. The corresponding refunds will be made after the annual meeting has taken place.
- Cancellations up to April 30: 50% refund
- Cancellations from May 1 to 30: 25% refund
- Cancellations after June 1: NO refund