The Human Sexuality Program at Porto University in Portugal (http://www.fpce.up.pt/sexlab/eng/home.html) is accepting applications for one Research Fellowship Grant (post-doctoral grant).
- PhD degree in Psychology or similar field
- Research experience in neuropsychophysiology of sexual response in the laboratory
- Research experience in neuropsychophysiological processes associated with sexuality
- Experience in conducting experimental and laboratory studies
- Publication in indexed scientific journals (ISI or Scopus)
Grant salary: The value of the grant is 1870,88 € per month, according to the remuneration applied to the scientific research career in Portugal
Fellowship duration: The fellowship will have a duration of 9 months, eventually renewable, with expected start in April 2017
The work to be undertaken by the fellow includes the participation in different research projects: 1) conduct of experimental studies in the laboratory including recruitment of participants, assessment and screening, and conducting experimental sessions, 2) analysis and interpretation of results, 3) publication of articles in indexed journals, 4) development of tasks in support of the research group on human sexuality, 5) design and development of original research projects, including applying for funding.
The applications must be formalized by email to email@example.com, with notice (cc) to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the project reference in the subject FPCEUP-PSI/UI0050/2014, accompanied by the following documents:
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitæ (detailing information regarding mandatory preference criteria defined herein)
- Certificates evidencing academic qualifications (as well as evidence of compliance with the criteria for admission and proof of publication or acceptance of scientific papers)
Deadline for applications and form of presentation of the applications: The call is open from 03/06/2017 to 03/19/2017